point_anglesensor is a point entity available in all games.
It detects whether another entity points in a given direction for a period of time.
- Target Entity Name
- Name of the entity whose angles will be sensed.
- Look At Entity
- The entity we want to check to see if the Target Entity is looking at.
- The amount of time the Target Entity must look at the 'Look at Entity' to trigger this entity, in seconds.
- The tolerance, in degrees, in the checking to determine when the Target Entity is looking at the Look At Entity.
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
1] : Use target entity's angles (NOT position)
- Toggle the sensor between enabled and disabled.
- Check to see if the Target Entity is facing the Look At Entity within the specified tolerance, firing either the
OnNotFacingLookatoutput based on the result.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Fired when the forward direction of the Target Entity changes. Passes the new forward direction as a parameter.
- Fired when the Target Entity points at the Look At Entity for more than the specified Duration, or in response to a
- Fires in response to a
Testinput when the Target Entity is not pointing at the Look At Entity.
- Normalized value (0..1) where 1 is facing directly at target and 0 is at or beyond the angle of tolerance.