|CRagdollMagnet defined in |
phys_ragdollmagnet is a point entity available in all games. It acts like a magnet for ragdolls. Useful for crafting exaggerated ragdoll behavior (i.e. guys falling over rails on death). If the Bar Magnet spawnflag is set, the magnet works like it was a cylindrical magnet i.e. it attracts ragdolls to the nearest point on a line.
- Bar Magnet Axis
- Axis of the bar magnet, if the spawnflag is active.
- Effective Radius
- Radius in which ragdolls are affected around this entity's origin.
- Magnetic force to apply to ragdolls within the radius. Expressed as kilograms per inch per second. So a force of 1000 will add 10 inches/second to a 100kg man. It will add 100 inches per second to a 10kg headcrab.
- Entity to affect
- If specified, the phys_ragdollmagnet will only affect the target entity.
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
2] : Bar Magnet (use axis helper)
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.