Add Vector to Vector
- Add Vector to Vector
- This initializer allows a vector field to be added to another vector field, with optional scaling on each x/y/z component.
One useful purpose of this is taking sprite trail which is ignoring delta time and add the scaled normal of the particle (taking from a ground surface, for example) to the position/previous position to get an offset from the spawned position away from the surface normal.
- Component Scale Factor [Vector]
- Multiplies the input vector by this value. 1 1 1 will be default, while 0 in a particular component will remove its influence.
- Input Field [vector field]
- The vector field to add from - this will be scaled by the component scale.
- Output Field [vector field]
- The field field to add to - the existing value will be added with the scaled input to result in the output value.