It fires outputs when events happen during Survival mode.
- Name (targetname)
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Scripts (vscripts)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function (thinkfunction)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired when the warning sound plays that announcing incoming rockets.
- Fired when the barrage of rockets start launching (after the announce).
- Fired when the end game starts and no more rockets will fire, but the zones start shrinking.