An entity that can add or deduct money from players or teams.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Amount of money to add
- Amount of money to add or deduct.
Note: Do not add + or - , to add or deduct money use inputs.
- Award Text
- The text that will print in the chat next to the award amount. Will look like this: '+/-1000: <Award Text>'
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Set the money value that will be awarded. (without awarding it)
- Add money to players on team TERRORIST.
- Add money to players on team COUNTER TERRORIST.
- Add money directly to the player activating this entity. (doesn't print in chat)
- If the player has [money amount] or more, take [money amount] away.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fires when input SpendMoneyFromPlayer succeeded.
- Fires when input SpendMoneyFromPlayer failed. (Player didn't have enough money)