From Valve Developer Community
This marks a viewpoint in the intro camera for Team Fortress 2 players. Creates a "camera" from whose perspective you get images displayed as long as you have no team joined. With several game_intro_viewpoints all appear for a certain time in turn.
- Note:This does not appear to work correctly, you should instead use Info observer point.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- 0 : None (Shared)
- 2 : Red
- 3 : Blue
- Step Number. Intro starts at 1.
- The number of viewpoints in the series of all game_intro_viewpoints. These are displayed in sequence.
- Time to spend here.
- The time that the image should be displayed before the next one comes.
- Hint Message Here
- A message appears with the image.
- Game Event fire delay
- Game Event data
- Maximum angle between the peripherals of the camera's vision.