Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank
"dying is the easy part"
Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank is a 3rd-person single-player total conversion of Half-Life 2. Its main features include the Pin Point Damage system and the Point Blank attack system.
Dreamscape will be set in the streets of San Diego, California. The story will involve drugs, money, revenge, sex and stealth.
In Dreamscape, you control Virgil Coltreese, a silent, yet deadly, killer.
This game is strictly single-player. It will take you across 12 levels.
- The entire experience is in 3rd-person.
- Conversation system.
- Relief Mapping will be implemented. (parallax mapping)
- Brand new HUD. It contains the following items:
- Sanity Level Indicator.
- Locational Damage.
- Blood Meter.
- Misc. message area.
- And more
- This mod will consist of 7 unique maps, with a total of 12 levels altogether.
- Perform Stealth Kills.
- Point Blank Mode - This modifiable melee mode will allow you to control your melee attacks with extreme precision. You will be able to do the following manuevres:
- Grab enemies and choke them.
- Hand-to-hand combat, including punching.
- This is a true to life game, with many plot twists.
- Pin Point System - Depending on which location you are shot, your player will suffer accordingly. For example, if you are shot in the arm, you will not able to perform stealth kills or hold two-handed weapons.
- Sanity Level - This indicates how sane the player is. There are several factors that affect your sanity. If the player becomes completely insane, he will commit suicide.
- Buy and Sell - Throughout the game, you will be able to talk to many friendly NPCs. You will also be able to buy and sell items from them through the Buy and Sell Menu. This is an interesting experience on its own, because their is a certain amount of strategy involved in buying and selling items. The best comparison to this would be Madden's signings of free agents. But it's a bit more in-depth.
- Nightvision goggles.
- Approximately 10 new weapons.
This mod is not released yet.