Cause And Effect
Cause and Effect is a story-driven, co-operative total conversion of Half-Life 2. We're aiming to create a world which, in an odd twist, contains zombies, scares you, and remains true to the realistic approach of the other facets of this mod.
Your main objective is to escape the city of Braxton, that you, for all intents and purposes, have been imprisoned in by the military and local law enforcement. Using whatever weapons and items you can scavenge from the area, and using the environment to your advantage, you must keep yourself and your friends alive, and get the out of the city. You don't want to be the last one left.
- Unique two-tier health system
- Incorporates bodily damage and consciousness into a system akin to real-life. Think Halo, but more realistic.
- Instead of textual data or symbols, we will use visual cues and "tangible" indicators to display important information such as ammo and health.
- Scavenged weapons
- Not only can you use pistols, knives, and baseball bats, you can also pick up any reasonably-sized object and use it as a weapon.
- Broad combat system
- Every weapon has multiple attacks and functions, such as iron sights, push attacks, and scalable melee attacks.
- Tech Items
- Items or weapons that have special or specific uses, like a flashlight or a hammer.
- Breakable Weapons
- Most weapons will physically degrade over time, based on how they are used.
- And many more...
Visit our website for more media.
- Stigmata - Project Leader, Writer, PR
- zapher - Project Vice-Leader, Webmaster
- Yorick - Project Manager, Writer
- Crystalman62 - Lead Modeler / Lead Coder
- Impackte - Prop/Weapon Modeler, Music Composer
- Blade - Weapon Modeler
- Shaddox - Lead Level Designer
- DaMaN - Level Designer
- WizardExt - Level Designer
- gallon - Concept Art
- Donkey - 2D Art Lead
- Rufke - 2D Art
- Cade - Music Lead