This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality.
This entity provides shop functionality for ship_base_interactions.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- <choices> Shop type
Literal Value Description
8 Vending Machine
A Cut Above
7 Mannequin Arm
5 Guns & Swords
House of Usher
16 Facial Accessories 14 Golf Clothes 39 Kilt 38 Safari 15 Slacks & Open Collars 13 Suits
41 Ballgown 25 Coats 27 Dresses 28 Facial Accessories 40 Flapper 26 Suits
6 Mannequin Arm
0 Assortment 12 Facial Accessories 10 Golf Clothes 35 Kilt 34 Safari 11 Slacks & Open Collars 9 Suits
37 Ballgown 21 Coats 23 Dresses 24 Facial Accessories 36 Flapper 22 Suits
4 Mens Clothes & Equipment 33 Equipment
20 Facial Accessories 18 Golf Clothes 43 Kilt 42 Safari 19 Slacks & Open Collars 17 Suits
1 Assortment 45 Ballgown 29 Coats 31 Dresses 32 Facial Accessories 44 Flapper 30 Suits
2 Deoderant & Mannequin Arm
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything. Can also be invoked by creating an output that does not specify an input.
This input is not included in Valve's FGDs.
<script>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2) !FGD
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
<coordinates>(New with Alien Swarm) !FGD
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
<angles>(New with Alien Swarm) !FGD
- Set this entity's angles.
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
OnKilled(Only in the Left 4 Dead series)
- This Output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.