Gesture Tool Usage
...Soda, any chance you'll be adding an article about the Gesture Tool?
I seem to do fine in Face Poser with the exception of that tool. Salute. --wisemx 16:15, 25 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- Gesture Manipulation. -- Sodabus 17:23, 25 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- Thanks, I've seen that but was hoping someone might elaborate.
Truth is, I might be using it properly already but am expecting too much from it.--wisemx 17:33, 25 Oct 2005 (PDT)
- I take it that you're trying to make a brand new, ultra-precise animation out of an existing one? The Gesture tool is for making subtle changes to otherwise static animations; it isn't meant as a complete substitute for a 3D animation package. -- Sodabus 19:41, 25 Oct 2005 (PDT)
Since they are really spoilers, could you delete/hide the actual hint contents(number orders and colors) from your posts? They'll remain in history/article source but would be much less visible. Thanks in advance --n-neko 02:12, 1 Jan 2006 (PST)
- I'd prefer the spoilers to stay. Maybe hide them a bit. --Pizzahut 04:27, 1 Jan 2006 (PST)
- I stumbled across the Wikipedia entry for spoilers, it says hiding text by changing colours is not acceptable. --Pizzahut 05:57, 1 Jan 2006 (PST)
- I took out the major parts of the spoilers; it'll ruin the gameplay for those who've just heard of the mod from the December 30th Steam news update. If you want to obscure the secrets even more, n-neko, you can go ahead. -- Sodabus 15:15, 1 Jan 2006 (PST)
- They are enough subtle, I think. Thanks! --n-neko 19:36, 1 Jan 2006 (PST)