ok, you know what? I'm done with this site. from now on, you leave all things relating to P:AAA or any links alone, and I'll leave the rest of the site in your malinformed hands to mold to your complicated "intellectual" talk.
but, as a final word, I want to just say this. have I EVER intentionally tried to vandalise, ruin or destroy a page? have I EVER acted trolly? I am a global moderator of the friendliest portal mapping site there is. does that make me a troll? do trolls even get to be mods by being calm and kind to all the members? am I a spammer for that?
furthermore, would I be someone people come to with problems? some deeply personal to themselves? does that make me someone out to destroy the wiki?
is there anything that suggests my actions were anything other than trying to help?
that is all I have to say on this matter. any additional comments referencing to this matter will be deleted. as lancelot was able to delete his, I too will delete mine.
as far as I see, this is the end of the matter. congrats, you got what you want. the wiki is yours to make confusing.
Kizzycocoa 21:37, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
- ARE YOU A GODDAMN BABY OR WHAT? You come to this wiki thinking you can do anything you want, then when people start to revert your shitty changes you start giving stupid answers, ranging from having asperger's to only admins being allowed to make any decision. This wiki has been operating just fine all this time with users keeping other users in check, but you think you're somehow above all the rest, and can do anything without repercussion. Well you're goddamn wrong about that. I tried to be nice, i tried to help, but you just wouldn't listen, and when i saw no other way but to tag you as a problem poster, which you are, especially after threatening me with the spammer tag, you tagged me anyway, when you damn well knew this was all your own fault. If you do anything like that again, even once, i will report you by email to Jeff Lane so that he can end this problem, one way or another. Solokiller 22:09, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
you don't get it. I made a simple question, you turned it into a flame war. you enlongated this. I would take the blame and ban for confusing wiki's and forums, but take the blame for a flame war you started? no. you should have just let the past be past. not add it into every comment I make.
I am not above anyone. but I'll be damned if I ignore personal insults (such as furfag, faggot, bastard etc.), and accept I am always wrong. because even I am not always wrong. I have made mistakes on here I wish I could revert, but no. I can't. the only condolance I have is throught this all, if I get banned, I know for a fact I have not been trolling intentionally. I have only tried to help, and I have never insulted anyone. Kizzycocoa 22:13, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- I wouldn't call ignoring what everybody said helping at all, you only made a mess out of this wiki, and i did not insult you, how many times do i have to tell you this, i was using those words so you would finally understand that you were doings things wrong, which you're still doing by constantly trying to be right when you're obviously wrong. Now stop constantly reverting everything, you're spamming the recent changes page even more, but you'll never solve this issue by doing that over and over again. Solokiller 22:20, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- ARE YOU A GODDAMN BABY OR WHAT?
- blatant insult.
- I happily accept the spam tag, and consequences. I was doing what I thought was right as someone who knows how leadership and rules thereof work.
- I know for the latest problem, you started the war to my innocent question. the one before, no rules to tell me. before? the article was bad. it is now being fixed.
- the ultimate outcome of these are all good so far. 1st is being fixed. 2nd is going to be fixed by the third. third is yet to be fixed.
- I haven't trolled, spammed etc. intentionally. I know what spam is. I am a moderator of MAL.
- I admit, I went too far in some cases, and as this is a wiki, not a forum, I did act out of line slightly. but who's agitating the situation? I happily accept it. you however are making yourself out to be guilty by how you revert. if you're so sure you're right, you can handle having it for a week or so. otherwise, well, this happens.
I'd happily remove it if you removed mine, and let bygones be bygones, but your immature approach to the situation isn't helping. Kizzycocoa 22:29, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
Kizzy, i'm sorry, i overreacted to the situation because you kept on responding like you didn't realize what i was saying. Still, you say no rule we say is official, while you're still following the rule where i can't remove the spammer tag on my page. Here at the VDC admins are rarely around because they're busy with other things, so we have to explain the rules to others when necessary. If you're not used to this it can look like we're abusing the right to edit things. I still believe it's best that you stay low for a while to let things calm down, if you make an edit, first discuss it on the talk page, ask before making a page, etc. In my opinion, a troll is somebody who keeps on posting as though they ignore what everybody else is saying, which is what it looked like you were doing. Though i realize this was not really the case, it's the main cause for responding to everything you said. I'm sorry if this caused any problems for you, i hope this is last we hear of these problems. Solokiller 23:01, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- I admit, I am wrong for things, but honestly? you have stirred things up a bit due to the past "wars" :S
- I accept your apology, and I too am sorry for causing all this due to that first page. but it is being edited now. it was a unclear page, and-as much as it was the wrong way to go-it is being sorted.
- and the wiki does need rules, because a group cannot take over. that's like a group of the high powered people deciding the site is theirs, and run it.
- I would be willing to remove your tag if you removed mine (quickly if you want, as I need to go to bed soon. 11PM and college tomorrow x.x).
- I don't want to cause a fuss, but even the stupidest website needs clear rules. not saying this is, but idk what rules anyone will through at me. and it seems they're making them out of thin air.
- so, I'd be happy to do a remove for both of the tags, but please know, I do what I do because I want to help. I want to make the wiki a good place.
- otherwise, I would not be suggesting clear defined rules, and trying to genuinely improve an article (if a bit pathetic I do admit).
- so, yeah. I'm sorry, and if you want to do a tag removal, I'm happy to do so. I think all of this is purely due to the fact no official rules are here, not that either of us were against these invisible rules. Kizzycocoa 23:09, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- I see you already removed it. thanks you. and sorry for all this x.x
- I will try to discuss it in future. but making new pages means discussing cannot happen. and no rules don't help.
- I do hope we can let this go and just tolerate each other and try to work together Kizzycocoa 23:10, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
I changed what you asked
I changed the page to what you asked. It would just be and useless comment standing there since i fixed it.
- but the thing is, the page needs to be removed, as it is not nearly specific. it would be best to split it into a catagory. not a single topic. Kizzycocoa 02:06, 27 December 2009 (UTC)