From Valve Developer Community
What I currently work on:
- SourceMod, a server plugin for Source-based games and mods that provides a scripting platform with which plugins can be easily created.
I've also contributed to:
- Nuclear Dawn, a Source-powered game that combines RTS and FPS gameplay.
- HLstatsX Community Edition, a real-time stats and ranking system for Source-based games and mods.
- SteamKit2 and DepotDownloader, a .NET library designed to interoperate with Valve's Steam network that aims to provide a simple, yet extensible, interface to perform various actions on the network, and a Steam2/Steam3 content downloading tool that uses it.
- Fistful of Frags, a western-themed, FPS, multiplayer Source mod.
- Steam Condenser, a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers.