Retrieved with the
sm_dump_datamaps command from SourceMod.
- Alien Swarm July 16, 2018
- Half-Life 2 July 16, 2018
- HL2 Episodic July 18, 2018 (episode 1 and 2 are identical, by datamaps.)
- Left 4 Dead July 18, 2018
- Left 4 Dead 2 July 18, 2018
- Portal July 18, 2018
- Portal 2 July 16, 2018 (this one is actually from a modded Portal 2, and was not done through SourceMod which doesn't run on Portal 2. Thanks to User:Practical Problems for this one.)
- Team Fortress 2 July 18, 2018
- 2013 SDK July 18, 2018 (Multiplayer and Singleplayer are identical, by datamaps.)
- Counter-Strike: Source July 7, 2014
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive December 27, 2017
Datamaps list every statically-defined (so, almost all) keyvalues, inputs, and outputs for every entity that the engine has access to. Anything with a datadesc. Flags are done in a rather different fashion, so some flag-related variables may be included for entities, but flags themselves work solely from the
spawnflags is then used internally to do the functions of flags.