From Valve Developer Community
- kicking: it's like in Duke Nukem or SMod, but with a few additionals
- kicking out doors
- third person camera with 'over the shoulder' feature (I call it the Parrot)
- bullet penetration (actually only the coding pard is done - still need to script the Penetration Depth value for materials)
- laser sight
- pickupable ragdolls
- snapping player's view on ladders to 60 degrees (each direction without "up")
- grabbing the edge and moving along it while hanging
- commander mode: you choose an entity and order you squadmates (NPC) to execute an action eg. open the door, go there, look there etc.
- leaning (gotta improve it)
- AI enhancements
- gadget system <- probably won't be needed
- NoName mod; status: up and running
- School (I call it the Crappot) //currently suspended
- "What's a good programmer's best friend? A portable toilet-o-matic, a.k.a. the Urinal"