Since discovering Steam she has grown a particular liking to the game Halflife 2: Deathmatch. Almost playing it everyday she has become extremely good at it (but not the best). However Portal 2 has been a great focus of mapping at this current point in time.
Chickenmobile has before gone under a few names in the past. They are:
- Danny Pharlap
- (°•°) ChiMo
- Rabbi McKenski
Chickenmobile has made a few maps, mostly for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch but maps released for Portal 2 and COD1 exist.
The list of released / worked on maps as follows:
- chicken's derp
- Rattmann Returns
- FreakyChicken's Portals of Doom and Friendship. Part 1
- FreakyChicken's Portals of Doom and Friendship. Part 2
- All Portal 2 Content on TWP
Portal 2 workshop page:
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch:
- dm_evlhq (project half done, but looking pretty good)
- dm_airfield (not published)
- dm_highway (not published)
- dm_zakshak (not published for privacy reasons)
- dm_virtual (not published)
- cm_escherstairs (not published because was buggy)
She has a lot of experience in gaming as she has lived with computers her whole life. Since the days of DOS she had lived with Microsoft and the games that are available to be installed on it. Having a small experience of gaming from great influence from her brother, she liked to play First Person Shooters, namely GTA and Call of Duty. Since a young age she loved the idea of designing and manipulating tools available for games. Starting with Radiant for Call of Duty at 13 years of age, she made a few maps that showed great enthusiasm for design and mapping.