- Fired if this object is spawned on the map. If the weapon is removed during the weapon spawn pass, this will not fire.
- To do: Does this still work? Is it defunct leftovers from earlier engine branches?
- To do: What does the name implies, and does this still work? Is it defunct leftovers from earlier engine branches?
- Fired when the entity catches fire, such as from an
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.