From Valve Developer Community
- Fires when the tank fires its bullets.
- Fires when target is newly in range and can be shot.
- Fires when when target goes out of range.
- DO NOT USE. Exists in code, but never coded to fire at any point.
- Fires when an NPC starts to control this tank. Players do NOT fire this input.
- Fires when a Player starts to control this tank. NPCs do NOT fire this input.
- Fires when the NPC controller of the tank stops controlling it. Players do NOT fire this input.
- Fires when the Player controller of the tank stops controlling it. NPCs do NOT fire this input.
- Fires once when the tank spawns, or is done waiting to fire between rounds. Useful for playing a reloading/charging/searching sound possibly.