From Valve Developer Community
- Fired when motion has been enabled on the prop, either via the Health Level to Override Motion keyvalue or from the
- Fired when the prop has woken (force has been applied to it while it was asleep, or the
Wakeinput has been called).
- Fired whenever the object is detected to be outside the world. Specifically, it checks if the object is outside of the world's bounding box or if the object is traveling at over 2000 units per second in any cardinal direction.
- Fired when the player has
+used the prop.
Note:This output (but not any of the other pickup-related ones) will fire only if the Generate output on +USE spawnflag is set.
- Fired when the player has dropped the prop (from either
+useor the gravity gun).
!activatoris the player.
- Fired when the player has picked the prop up with
+useor the gravity gun (in Half-Life 2).
- Fired when the player has picked the prop up with the gravity gun specifically.