From Valve Developer Community
Holder for a grab bag of keyvalues useful for visible brushes. Include
brush=1 on KV BaseEntity when using this.
l4d=1 for keyvalues added by that game.
- Minimum Light (_minlight)
- Minimum amount of light to hit this brush. 0 is none, 1 is normal, and 2 is doubled.
- Damage Filter Name (damagefilter)
- When this entity receives damage, it will filter by this entity.
- Render Mode (rendermode)
- Set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity.
- Render FX (renderfx)
- Preset pattern of appearance effects.
- To do: 18-21, 25
- Render FX / Transparency (0 - 255) (renderamt)
- Transparency amount, requires a Render Mode other than Normal. 0 is invisible, 255 is fully visible.
- Render Color (R G B) (rendercolor)
- Color tint.
- Shadow Cast Distance (shadowcastdist)
- Sets how far the entity casts dynamic shadows. 0 means default distance from the
- Shadows (vrad_brush_cast_shadows)
- Determines if this entity will cast lightmap shadows.
- 0: No shadows
- 1: Cast shadows
- Disable Shadows (disableshadows)
- Prevent the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable Receiving Shadows (disablereceiveshadows)
- Prevent the entity from receiving shadows on itself.
- Texture Frame (texframeindex)
- The frame number for any animated textures on this entity.
- Minimum CPU Level (mincpulevel)
- A user with a CPU level lower than this will not see this object rendered in-game. It's unclear how the CPU level is decided, but most systems are classified as "high".
- Maximum CPU Level (maxcpulevel)
- 0: Default
- 1: Low
- 2: Medium
- 3: High
- Minimum GPU Level (mingpulevel)
- Maximum GPU Level (maxgpulevel)
- 0: Default
- 1: Very low
- 2: Low
- 3: Medium
- 4: High