- Entity 1
- Entity 2
- The entities to constrain. Leave one or the other field blank to constrain to the world. Note: Only one entity will be constrained, even if several share the given targetname.
- Constraint System Manager
phys_constraintsystemthat this constraint should be a part of. This avoids the "jiggling" caused by constraints applied to the same set of entities fighting with each other.
- Force Limit to Break
- Impact force required to break the constraint, in pounds. 0 means infinite. A way of calculating this is to set it to the weight of an object that would break the constraint if it were resting on its objects.
- Torque Limit to Break
- Torque required to break the constraint, in pounds*inches. 0 means infinite. A way of calculating this is to multiply any reference mass by the resting distance (from the center of mass of the object) needed to break the constraint.
- Play Sound on Break
- A sound played when the constraint is broken.
- Follow teleport distance
- If one constrained object teleports more than this many units away, the other will teleport with it.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.