From Valve Developer Community
- Sprite Name (model)
- The material to draw.
- Scale (scale)
- Scale multiplier of the sprite.
Bug: Hammer's default sprite scale
0.25, but the engine's is
1.0. To synchronise the values, set this keyvalue to something.
- Framerate (framerate)
- Rate at which the sprite should animate, if at all.
- Starting Frame (frame)
- If the sprite is animated, the frame it should start animating on.
- Size of Glow Proxy Geometry (GlowProxySize)
- Size of the glow to be rendered for visibility testing. Any time a sphere of this radius would be visible (poking through any nearby geometry), the glow will be rendered.
- HDR color scale (HDRColorScale)
- Color multiplier for players using HDR.
- Minimum DX Level
- The entity will not exist if the engine is running outside the given range of DirectX Versions. Replaced by SystemLevelChoice from Left 4 Dead onwards.
- Warning: If these are used, the object may break when the user switches their DirectX settings.
- Maximum DX Level
- Minimum CPU Level
- A user with a CPU level lower than this will not see this object rendered in-game. CPU levels are determined by the Effect detail setting.
- Maximum CPU Level
- 0: Default
- 1: Low
- 2: Medium
- 3: High
- Minimum GPU Level
- A user with a GPU level lower than this will not see this object rendered in-game. GPU levels are determined by the Shader detail setting.
- Maximum GPU Level
- 0: Default
- 1: Very low
- 2: Low
- 3: Medium
- 4: High