From Valve Developer Community
- Num. of NPCs
- Number of NPCs that will spawn before this spawner is exhausted.
- How often (in seconds) a new NPC will be spawned. If set to -1, a new NPC will be made when the last NPC dies.
- Max Live NPCs
- Maximum number of live children allowed at any one time (new ones will not be made until one dies). If set to -1, no limit is applied.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the