- Search Range for Busy Hints (busysearchrange)
- Maximum distance between an actbusy hint and NPC for the NPC to consider it.
- Visible Busy Hints Only (visibleonly)
- If set, an NPC will only consider actbusy hints in view when deciding which to use. Once the choice has been made it will not change, even if new hints become visible.
- Actbusy Type (type)
- Is this Actbusy part of combat? For use with Combat Safe Zone.
- 0: Default (Standard)
- 1: Combat
- Allow actor to teleport? (alllowteleport)
- Sight Entity (seeentity)
- Optionally, if the Actor playing the ActBusy loses sight of this specified entity for an amount of time defined by Sight Entity Timeout, the specified entity will leave the ActBusy.
Note: Only targetnames are allowed, not classnames!
- Sight Entity Timeout (seeentitytimeout)
- Time in seconds to wait for an Actor to see the Sight Entity again before the entity may leave the ActBusy.
- Sight Enemy Method (sightmethod)
- How to determine if the Actor sees the Sight Entity.
- 0: Default. LOS -and- Viewcone.
- 1: LOS Only. Disregard Viewcone.
- Combat Safe Zone (safezone)
- Specify a brush entity to act as a safe zone if Actbusy Type is set to Combat. If any enemies are in the safe zone, the actbusy will break. To do: Will actors go back to the actbusy once enemies are dead? What if they leave the safe zone but are still alive?