l4d2=1 shows inputs that are for l4d2 only. Similar ones are in CSGO, but they do not work!
preasw=1 hides SetAnimationNoReset and FadeAndKill.DynamicProp:
- Forces the prop to play the named animation.
- Changes the animation played when not in a random/forced sequence.
- Sets the framerate at which animations are played.
- Hides the prop through
Disable input does the exact same thing.
- Shows the prop (by removing
Enable input does the exact same thing.
- Tells the prop to no longer be solid.
- Tells the prop to become solid again.
<string> (in all games since )
- Force the prop to play an animation unless the prop is already playing the animation. The parameter should be the name of the animation.
FadeAndKill (in all games since )
- Fade out then remove this prop.