Template:HLA O BasePropPhysics
- Fired when motion is enabled on this prop, either via 'Health Level to Override Motion' or from the EnableMotion input.
- Fired when this entity becomes awake (collision/force is applied to it while it's asleep).
- Fired when the player picks up the prop with the physcannon or +USE.
- Fired when a player punts this object with the physgun.
- Fired when a player picks this object up WITH THE PHYSGUN. +USE pickups do not fire this output.
- Fired when the player drops the prop with the physcannon or USE.
- Fired when the player tries to +USE the prop. This output will fire only if the Generate output on +USE spawnflag is set.
- Fired whenever the player picks up this prop (with the physcannon or with +USE).
- Fired whenever the prop is out of the allowed world bounds.