Talk:Third party legal notices
From Valve Developer Community
This page seems to have vanished. But it's still linked at the bottom of all pages on the VDC. --DannyS 01:50, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- There is no edit history for this page.
- No matching items in log.
- mmm not good i'm guessing. Because after some Googling i came up with this Google cache link
- Also valve have removed this file with the same name as this page from the Source engine/Mod resources aswell "Third Party Legal Notices.rtf"
- Those developers deserve credit for their input and i'm puzzled as to why this is not here and as you say linked at the bottom of every single page on this wiki. --Jenkins08 11:09, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: I GOT IT! This is a misspelling of the page, the footer NEEDS to be changed or this main article redirected to Third_Party_Legal_Notices (THE CAPITOL N in Notices and the P in Party AND the L in Legal have to be upper case)
- Heh i found a Valve formatting error, where is the formatting police!? :-P --Jenkins08 11:23, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT2: I went ahead and wrote the redirect anyway so that's active now :) --Jenkins08 11:27, 18 April 2009 (UTC)