The item_suits never seem to show up, what is wrong here?
- You've got to spawn it rather than place it. Confusing, I know... --TomEdwards 13:42, 5 Aug 2005 (PDT)
So if I don't want the player to have to spawn it from the console, I have to have another entity spawn it for me?
using give won't work...suit is given by a hack in this command -ts2do
- Sorry but I'm lost.
- What I did was insert a point_clientcommand entity. I then have the player start out inside of a trigger once, which triggers the point_clientcommand with a parameter override of "give item_suit." That effectively "uses" that console command and thus gives the player the suit from the beginning of the level.
- There must be an easier way to do it, though.
- Yes, there is. Insert the newgame_spawn prefab and look how it handles it. --TomEdwards 01:33, 8 Aug 2005 (PDT)
Got it, thanks.
- For crying out loud: The suit doesn't show up because it is colliding with the floor. Just place the item_suit one or more units above the ground and it will show up just fine. --Andreasen 22:20, 7 Feb 2006 (PST)
Is there a way to use the Ep1 suit texture in the Orange Box engine? --Professor Fate