Source TV Buglist
Please read the Source TV documentation before posting bugs.
Note: Please report all found bugs via the ingame Bug Report Tool first! (Default key: F4)
- tv_dispatchmode 2 seems not to work at all.
- tv_dispatchmode 1/2 do not work when the master STV server is full Mdrowber 18:28, 23 Jul 2008 (PDT)
- When cameramode is activated, all people that connect while it is active, can´t see anything - they get stuck at the map-zero-point. It can be fixed be switching cameramode off/on regularly.*This is fixed when you place a point_viewcontrol in the map*
- When connected to a server, you can't use tv_relay to let srctv connect another server - when tv_autoretry is set to 1.
- Setting sv_visblemaxplayers on a server will also limit the player slots of any connected SourceTV
- When tv_transmitall is activated (1) with more than 100 spectators, there's a lag of few seconds (10-20) on respawn and drop of tickrate (up and down at same time). On same server, with tv_transmitall 0, with same number of spectators, there's no problem.
- you have one server with 100 people watching with transmitall and wonder why the server cant handle it? or did you use a srctv relay server on another machine?
- Source TV in Left 4 Dead isn't working
- Source TV in Garry's mod 13 isn't working
- tv_autorecord 1 can cause extremely high memory use and/or crashes in long games.
- The vast majority of SourceTV servers displays the IP instead of the name.