- ← SiN Episodes Level Creation
The following page contains a list of all the large important updates Sin Episodes, releases of the game and its tools have received through their lifetime in descending order by their date of release.
Updates and Releases
August 18, 2006
- The SiN Episodes: Emergence Original Soundtrack CD album is released.
July 27, 2006
- SiN Episodes: Emergence SDK has been released.
- Ritual Editing Community Wiki Now Online.
- Level transition crash fixed.
- End-of-arena crash fixed.
- Firing an assault rifle grenade into teleporters crash fixed.
July 20, 2006
- SiN Episodes: Emergence now available in retail stores across Germany and on the german version of steam.
July 18, 2006, 03:15 pm
- Added three new Arena Mode maps (The Pit, Behind Zee Beaker, Vertigo)
- Added confirmation prompt when deleting Arena Mode scores
- Added opt-out stats collection for the regular campaign on the main menu
- Added foreign translations for Arena Mode dialogs
- Fixed issue where all secrets could not be collected in final map
- Fixed issue where context look triggers could get "stuck" and the context look icon would appear for the remainder of the level
- Fixed issue where Arena Mode rounds would end approximately 2 seconds too early
- Fixed issue where players could be killed after the "Game Over" screen in Arena Mode
- Fixed issue where stats exported to HTML from an Arena Mode game were incorrect
- Fixed issue where players would get stats credited for the actions of NPC's
- Fixed issue where subtitles would not appear during all of the "Next Episode" preview
- Fixed issue where mutagenic gas would cause screen to black out on Radeon 9000, 9200 and 9250 series cards
- Fixed issue where player could not turn left or right using the keyboard without disabling the mouse
June 26, 2006, 03:28 pm
- Added Arena Mode
- Added 4 Arena Mode Maps (Highrise Lobby, The Office, Turbine, U4 Processing Station)
- Exposed some additional statistics from the Personal Challenge System
- Updated manual with additional troubleshooting information, Arena Mode documentation
- Minor asset rearrangement required for upcoming SDK release
- Fixed issue where "Pipes & Crates, Inc." phone message would not play
- Fixed visual issue with Elexis hologram on some DirectX 7 cards
- Fixed issue where security bots could not be damaged from certain locations in Highrise
- Fixed some closed captions
- Fixed minor issues with U4 Lab 02
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
May 26, 2006
- SiN Episodes: Emergence is now available in retail stores throughout the European territories, excluding Germany.
May 17, 2006, 11:28 am
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing the challenge to never ease up on the player, making it unforgiving.
- Fixed a bug that may have been causing sound-stuttering issues for some players.
- Fixed a bug where changing the fov made you a cheater.
- Fixed player stats not always reporting while you are in the car or otherwise locked in place.
- Fixed the instantaneous challenge rating sometimes reporting 0.
- Fixed a texture problem that was causing a lock-up on some video cards when loading in U4Labs.
- Fixed a texture problem that was causing a crash on some video cards when fighting the Quadralex.
- Fixed a texture problem that was causing a crash on some video cards when inside of green poison gas.
- Fixed a path-finding issue preventing the game from progressing after talking with Radek at his headquarters.
- Reduced point-size on some fonts to fix some close captioning to not fit for some languages.
- Fixed a path-finding issue with one map.
- Fixed sound-stuttering issues for some players
May 10, 2006
- SiN Episodes: Emergence has been released on steam at $19.95.
April 05, 2006
- SiN Episodes: Emergence Pre-loading available on steam, save 10% on base price.