- TASK_RESET_ACTIVITY: Forces the activity to reset.
- TASK_WAIT: Waits for the specified number of seconds.
- TASK_WAIT_FACE_ENEMY: Waits for the specified number of seconds. Will constantly turn to face the enemy while waiting.
- TASK_WAIT_FACE_ENEMY_RANDOM: Waits up to the specified number of seconds. Will constantly turn to : face the enemy while waiting.
- TASK_WAIT_PVS: Wait until the player enters the same PVS as this character.
- TASK_WAIT_FOR_SPEAK_FINISH: Wait for the current sentence I'm speaking to finish
- TASK_WAIT_RANDOM: Wait for 0 to specified number of seconds
- TASK_WAIT_INDEFINITE: Wait forever (until this schedule is interrupted)
- TASK_WAIT_FOR_MOVEMENT: Wait until current movement is complete.
- TASK_WAIT_FOR_MOVEMENT_STEP: Wait until a single-step movement is complete.
- TASK_WAIT_UNTIL_NO_DANGER_SOUND: Wait until I can't hear any danger sound.
- TASK_TARGET_PLAYER: Set m_hTargetEnt to nearest player
- TASK_SET_GOAL Set the implied goal for TASK_GET_PATH_TO_GOAL
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_GOAL: Get the path to the goal specified by TASK_SET_GOAL
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_ENEMY: Path to the enemy's location. Even if the enemy is unseen!
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_ENEMY_LKP: Path to the last place this character saw the enemy
- TASK_GET_CHASE_PATH_TO_ENEMY: Path to the enemy's location or path to a LOS with the enemy's last known position depending on range
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_ENEMY_LKP_LOS: Path to a LOS with the enemy's last known position
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_ENEMY_CORPSE: Path to the dead enemy's carcass.
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_PLAYER: Path to the player's origin
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_ENEMY_LOS: Path to node with line of sight to enemy
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_RANGE_ENEMY_LKP_LOS: Path to the within shot range of last place this character saw the enemy
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_TARGET: Build a path to m_hTargetEnt
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_TARGET_WEAPON: Allow a little slop and allow for some Z offset (like the target is a gun on a table).
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_HINTNODE: Path to nodes(m_pHintNode)
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_COMMAND_GOAL: Move to the goal specified by the player in command mode.
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_LASTPOSITION: Path to last position (Last position must be stored with TASK_STORE_LAST_POSITION)
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_SAVEPOSITION: Path to saved position (Save position must by set in code or by a task)
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_SAVEPOSITION_LOS: Path to location that has line of sight to saved position (Save position must by set in code or by a task)
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_RANDOM_NODE: Path to random node that is less than X units away
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_BESTSOUND: Path to source of loudest heard sound that I care about
- TASK_GET_PATH_TO_BESTSCENT: Path to source of the strongest scent that I care about
- TASK_SET_TOLERANCE_DISTANCE: How close to route goal do I need to get
- TASK_SET_ROUTE_SEARCH_TIME: How many seconds should I spend search for a route
- TASK_MOVE_TO_TARGET_RANGE: Move to within specified range of m_hTargetEnt
- TASK_MOVE_AWAY_PATH: Path that moves the character a few steps forward of where it is.
- TASK_RUN_PATH: Run the current path
- TASK_RUN_PATH_FLEE: Run the current path until you are x units from the goal.
- TASK_RUN_PATH_TIMED: Run the current path for a specified number of seconds
- TASK_RUN_PATH_FOR_UNITS: Run the current path until for x units
- TASK_RUN_PATH_WITHIN_DIST: Run the current path until you are x units from the goal.
- TASK_WALK_PATH: Walk the current path
- TASK_WALK_PATH_TIMED: Walk the current path for a specified number of seconds
- TASK_WALK_PATH_WITHIN_DIST: Walk the current path until you are x units from the goal.
- TASK_WALK_PATH_FOR_UNITS: Walk the current path until for x units
- TASK_STRAFE_PATH: Walk the current path sideways (must be supported by animation)
- TASK_WANDER: Wander to a random location X units away from the current position, where X = MIN_DIST*1000 + MAX_DIST
- TASK_FACE_IDEAL: Turn to face ideal yaw
- TASK_FACE_REASONABLE: Find an interesting direction to face. Don't face into walls corners if you can help it.
- TASK_FACE_PATH: Turn to face the way I should walk or run
- TASK_FACE_PLAYER: Turn to face a player
- TASK_FACE_ENEMY: Turn to face the enemy
- TASK_FACE_HINTNODE: Turn to face nodes(m_pHintNode)
- TASK_FACE_TARGET: Turn to face m_hTargetEnt
- TASK_FACE_LASTPOSITION: Turn to face stored last position (last position must be stored first!)
- TASK_FACE_SAVEPOSITION: Turn to face stored save position (save position must be stored first!)
- TASK_SET_IDEAL_YAW_TO_CURRENT: Set the current facing to be the ideal
- TASK_TURN_LEFT: Turn left the specified number of degrees
- TASK_TURN_RIGHT: Turn right the specified number of degrees
- TASK_STORE_LASTPOSITION: Store current position for later reference
- TASK_CLEAR_LASTPOSITION: Clear stored position
- TASK_STORE_POSITION_IN_SAVEPOSITION: Store current position for later reference
- TASK_STORE_BESTSOUND_IN_SAVEPOSITION: Store best sound position for later reference
- TASK_STORE_ENEMY_POSITION_IN_SAVEPOSITION: Store current enemy position in saveposition
- TASK_CLEAR_MOVE_WAIT: Clear m_flMoveWaitFinished (timer that inhibits movement)
- TASK_RANGE_ATTACK1: Attack the enemy (should be facing the enemy)
- TASK_RANGE_ATTACK2: Attack the enemy (should be facing the enemy)
- TASK_MELEE_ATTACK1: Attack the enemy (should be facing the enemy)
- TASK_MELEE_ATTACK2: Attack the enemy (should be facing the enemy)
- TASK_SPECIAL_ATTACK1: Execute special attack (user-defined)
- TASK_SPECIAL_ATTACK2: Execute special attack (user-defined)
- TASK_RELOAD: Reload weapon
- TASK_FIND_COVER_FROM_BEST_SOUND: tries lateral cover first then node cover
- TASK_FIND_COVER_FROM_ENEMY: tries lateral cover first then node cover
- TASK_FIND_LATERAL_COVER_FROM_ENEMY: Find a place to hide from the enemy somewhere on either side of me
- TASK_FIND_BACKAWAY_FROM_SAVEPOSITION: Find a place further from the saved position
- TASK_FIND_NODE_COVER_FROM_ENEMY: Fine a place to hide from the enemy anywhere. Use the node system.
- TASK_FIND_NEAR_NODE_COVER_FROM_ENEMY: Find a place to hide from the enemy that's within the specified distance
- TASK_FIND_FAR_NODE_COVER_FROM_ENEMY: data for this one is there MINIMUM aceptable distance to the cover.
- TASK_FIND_COVER_FROM_ORIGIN: Find a place to go that can't see to where I am now.
- TASK_WEAPON_FIND: Pick up new weapons
- TASK_WEAPON_PICKUP: Pick up new weapons
- TASK_WEAPON_RUN_PATH: run to weapon but break if someone else picks it up
- TASK_ANNOUNCE_ATTACK: Make announce attack sound
- TASK_SOUND_ANGRY: Emit an angry sound
- TASK_SOUND_DEATH: Emit a dying sound
- TASK_SOUND_IDLE: Emit an idle sound
- TASK_SOUND_WAKE: Emit a sound because you are pissed off because you just saw someone you don't like
- TASK_SOUND_PAIN: Emit a pain sound
- TASK_SOUND_DIE: Emit a death sound
- TASK_SPEAK_SENTENCE: Speak a sentence
- TASK_SCRIPT_WALK_TO_TARGET: Walk to m_hTargetEnt's location
- TASK_SCRIPT_RUN_TO_TARGET: Run to m_hTargetEnt's location
- TASK_SCRIPT_CUSTOM_MOVE_TO_TARGET: Move to m_hTargetEnt's location using the activity specified by m_hCine->m_iszCustomMove.
- TASK_WAIT_FOR_SCRIPT: Wait until scripted sequence plays
- TASK_PUSH_SCRIPT_ARRIVAL_ACTIVITY: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_PLAY_SCRIPT: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_PLAY_SCRIPT_POST_IDLE: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_ENABLE_SCRIPT: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_PLANT_ON_SCRIPT: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_FACE_SCRIPT: Play scripted sequence animation
- TASK_PLAY_SCENE: Wait for scene to complete
- TASK_SMALL_FLINCH: Decide on the appropriate small flinch animation and play it.
- TASK_BIG_FLINCH: Decide on the appropriate big flinch animation and play it.
- TASK_PLAY_HINT_ACTIVITY: Play activity associate with the current hint
- TASK_SET_ACTIVITY: Set current animation activity to the specified activity
- TASK_PLAY_SEQUENCE: Play the specified animation sequence before continuing
- TASK_PLAY_PRIVATE_SEQUENCE: Play the specified private animation sequence before continuing
- TASK_PLAY_PRIVATE_SEQUENCE_FACE_ENEMY: Turn to face the enemy while playing specified animation sequence
- TASK_REMEMBER: Remember the specified piece of data
- TASK_FORGET: Forget the specified piece of data
- TASK_SUGGEST_STATE: DON'T use this it needs to go away.
- TASK_LOCK_HINTNODE: Claim m_pHintNode exclusively for this NPC.
- TASK_SET_SCHEDULE: Immediately change to a schedule of the specified type
- TASK_SET_FAIL_SCHEDULE: Set the specified schedule to execute if the current schedule fails.
- TASK_CLEAR_FAIL_SCHEDULE: Return to use of default fail schedule
- TASK_ADD_HEALTH: Add a specified amount of health to this NPC
- TASK_DIE: Unhook from the AI system.
- TASK_GATHER_CONDITIONS: regather conditions at the start of a schedule (all conditions are cleared between schedules)
- TASK_IGNORE_OLD_ENEMIES: Require an enemy be seen after the task is run to be considered a candidate enemy
- TASK_USE_SMALL_HULL: Use small hull for tight navigation
- TASK_FALL_TO_GROUND: wait until you are on ground