With the Citadel on the verge of a catastrophic meltdown, Barney and Gordon Freeman are trying to escape City 17 when their plans take an unexpected detour.
- Two new single player maps for Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Custom voice acting and choreography
- A unique final encounter that uses the gravity gun in a new way
Requires Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One. Users should also be running on Source Engine 2009, which was deployed in May/June 2010 by Valve.
Visit PlanetPhillip for more screenshots, a panoramic viewer, and reviews!
This map was released on December 27th, 2010. Development had started back in June of 2010. More history is coming soon.
Design and Construction
- Jason Gimba
- Brett Kinsella (as Barney)
- Jon Azzara
- Matt Holdener
- Phillip Marlowe
- Brian Morgan
- Blender Foundation
- DejaVu Fonts
- National Cancer Institute
- All Tutorial Authors
- Nem's Tools
- Valve Developer Community
- Tom Edwards for writing a plug-in for FacePoser lip sync functionality in Windows Vista.
- Silwerfish and rrk on Mod DB for describing how to get the plug-in to function correctly.