From Valve Developer Community
It is designed for access by the client, but can be used serverside too once you copy its definition from
- char name
- Game-chosen name as it appears on the scoreboard. Since the Orange Box, always the user's Friends name.
- int userID
- Player's server-specific Userid
- char guid
- Player's SteamID
- char friendsName
- Friends name. Now enforced as game name.
- bool fakeplayer
- True is player is a bot
- bool ishltv
- True is player is a HLTV proxy
- CRC32_t customFiles
- CRC32 hash of the player's custom files. Custom file 0 refers to the player's spray decal, 1 the player's jingle sound, and the rest are unused.
- unsigned char filesDownloaded
- The number of files this client has downloaded To do: Available from server?