Pilotable Strider Mod
Pilotable Strider Mod is a Half Life 2: Deathmatch Modification. Ever look at the strider in Half-Life 2 with awe and want to jump in and fry some baddies? Here is your chance. You can drive a Strider, the helicopter or the combine APC.
- Drive a Strider, a Helicopter or a Combine APC. Just press the "USE" key and move around the map with your new pilotable friend.
- Enhace your HL2: Deathmatch experience.
- Use a sniper rifle in this version.
- Play with some of the HL2 Characters like Alyx.
- Added new mouse movement to Strider and Helicopter
- APC server crash fixed
- Dog, Antlion and Gunship will be pilotables.
- New Game mode: Strider King.
- New Weapon: Strider Killer.
Version 0.2.75 (Single Player)
- Drive the Strider, Helicopter, APC, Antlion or Gunship in any HL2 map.
- You can spawn one of the five new pilotables and use it versus Combine.
- Version 0.4: Dog In-game : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrvKqFEv7eo
- Version 0.4: Dog vs. Strider (Alpha development): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVGxKu8ID9Q
Pilotable Strider Mod was one of the first mods for Half life 2. With 6 beta versions released, and more than 150000 downloads, the team now is working in the Strider Mod 4 version, with a new game mode and new pilotables added.
TheQuartz. Project Leader and Main Coder.
_David_. Mapper Leader.
- Pilotable Strider Mod in ModDB:ModDB