An entity to show a hint at its position in Zombie Panic! Source. Will be shown at all times when on, even through walls.
- Name <string>
- The targetname other entities refer to this entity by.
- StartOn <boolean>
- Should it start on and be visible.
- The type to display.
Literal Value Description 0 Button 1 Human Defend 2 Human Destroy 3 Waypoint 4 Capture Point
- Primary <boolean>
- Is the beacon primary or is the info_beacon showing something with high priority, for example a main objective. The icon will be different compared to a non-primary info_beacon.
- Show health <boolean>
- Should it show the health? Starts with 100% health.
- Custom Zombie Label <string>
- Label shown to zombies. Displayed under the beacon. Leave empty to use default label.
- Custom Survivor Label <string>
- Label shown to survivors. Displayed under the beacon. Leave empty to use default label.
- Fired in response to the
FireUserinputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Turns the beacons visibility on and off
- Set the boolean if the beacon should show health
- Set the health ratio to show. Between 0 and 1.0 where 1.0 is max health. Example use: func_breakable fires an output of OnHealthChanged send to this info_beacon with the input SetHealthRatio and the health will bar will change on the beacon.
- Set the beacon to be primary.
- Set the beacon to be non-primary.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.