Dota 2 Workshop Tools/Scripting/API/Global.StringToFile
Note: This page is automatically generated. Any changes may be overwritten
bool StringToFile(string a, string b)
* Directory traversal doesn't seem to work. The characters '.', '/' and '\\' are ignored.
- The file name cannot be blank, nor can it consist only of the ignored characters, else the function will do nothing and return false.
- Only one string can be stored at a time, the file is overwritten to at every call.
- The file ends with a NUL character.
- The files are stored at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota_ugc\game\dota\ems
- The function is used in conjunction with FileToString
|string||a||No Description Set|
|string||b||No Description Set|
bool - No Description Set