Configuring the SDK for Eternal Silence
How to set up the SDK for Eternal Silence:
1. In Steam, navigate to Library > Tools
2. Download and open Source SDK.
3. Select the 2006 engine.
4. Select any game that you have installed and played.
5. Click Hammer Editor.
6. Navigate to Tools > Options
7. Click Edit
8. Click Add
9. Type Eternal Silence and click OK.
10. Select Eternal Silence from the Configuration drop down.
11. Set the directories as shown.
Note: The VMF directory should not be located in the program files.
12. Select the Build Programs tab.
13. Set the following directories. (Note: the final text field named "Place compiled maps..." should be set to this directory: "$SteamDir\steamapps\SourceMods\Eternal-Silence\maps")
14. Click OK
15. Close Hammer and Source SDK, and reopen.