City17 Episode 1
City 17: Episode One is a new mod for Half-Life 2 being created by Gear.
|Title||City17: Episode 1|
|Mode||Singleplayer & Multiplayer|
|Ratings||ESRB: Mature 17+ (M)|
City 17 aims to bring the player a Rebel perspective of the Half-Life 2 universe. From the city streets to the canals, City 17 ventures during the events of Half-Life 2: Episode One.
- Volumetric Lighting with smaller features included:
- God Rays for sun effects against Geometry.
- Light shafts generated by any light source when casted into a dark exterior or Interior.
- Planned features to work without the need of DX10, much like other games require. Play without the worry of any needed hardware upgrades or software.
- Dynamic Lighting, including scalable lighting at realtime, with proper occlusion, and realtime shadowing.
- SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) Creating softer shadows at 'real' and 'compile' Times.
- Improved AI, resulting in more realistic battles, and smarter Opponents.
All features capable of running on a Mid-Range PC and beyond.