Are you promoting your page in Recent Changes or can't you find the 'show preview'-button? --dutchmega 09:35, 29 Jul 2006 (PDT)
- aww be nice i have to do that nowerdays as I don't have enough time to devtoe to getting it right the firts time :). anyways high quality work with high quality support. Good job keep it up, i think its safe saying you'd be welcome to open any of your work to coop with Collaborate </shameless plug> :) --Angry Beaver 10:30, 29 Jul 2006 (PDT)
You are Belgian I see. Can you add me at MSN/Gtalk/whatever? --dutchmega 11:08, 29 Jul 2006 (PDT)
Oops I'll try to use preview more I was so bisy figuring this whole wiki editing out ;-)
I don't use instant messengers anymore but if you hang out on irc you can find me in the following channels:
- #=58th= (I am alone here :P)
Or can try steam friends Bluestrike@bluestrike.be --Bluestrike 05:08, 30 Jul 2006 (PDT)
PrefabsYou wrote this: "
I can't find anything wrong when testing this: Hammer adds the extention automatically, and has no problems when inserting it in any way. I'm removing that part, assuming you were wrong. --Andreasen 08:29, 21 Sep 2007 (PDT)
- It doesn't do that for me, if I don't add .vmf manualy it won't show up.
- I don't know if it matters if you create it in a official game or when Hammer is lauched for a 3rd party mod, only tried it in mods so far.--Bluestrike 10:30, 26 Sep 2007 (PDT)
- (Thank you for copying this to my user talk page - I rarely watch other talk pages.) It seems we have tracked down some kind of a bug. I altered the Prefab page accordingly. I'm thinking it may be an OS issue. I use Windows XP. Are you using another version? Are you encountering having to add file extensions when using other programs as well? --Andreasen 03:13, 21 Oct 2007 (PDT)