Proxy entity for TF Gamerules.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Hud Type
- Override the HUD type clients should display.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : CTF HUD
- 2 : CP HUD
- 3 : Payload HUD
- CTF Overtime
- Allow Overtime for CTF maps.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- Set the RED team's respawn wave time
- Set the BLU team's respawn wave time
- Add to the RED team's respawn wave time
- Add to the BLU team's respawn wave time
- Set the RED team's goal string to show in the hudNote: Frequent compiling and testing will cause the map view log to automatically hide this message, and give the false impression it is not working. You can reset the logged map views by editing /media/viewed.res
- Set the BLU team's goal string to show in the hudNote: Frequent compiling and testing will cause the map view log to automatically hide this message, and give the false impression it is not working. You can reset the logged map views by editing /media/viewed.res
- Set RED team role, 0=none, 1=defenders, 2=attackers
- Set BLU team role, 0=none, 1=defenders, 2=attackers
- Sets the given entity (by name) to be the required observer target for all spectators. Must be cleared to allow spectators to cycle through targets normally again. Bug: This does not properly block players trying to move the view, the view is just reset within a few ms.
- Add to the RED team score (can be a negative number)
- Add to the BLU team score (can be a negative number)
- Determines whether mp_timelimit can end the match in the middle of a round.
- ability for community Halloween maps to call a truce during a Monoculus or Merasmus fight.
- Set the RED team clock active for KOTH maps.
- Set the BLU team clock active for KOTH maps.
- Set the length of crit bonus time (in seconds) for CTF captures.
- Set custom Upgrade Menu file
- Play a Soundscript to all players
- Play a Soundscript to players on Blue team
- Play a Soundscript to players on Red team
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Fired when Truce mode begins.
- Fired when Truce mode is over.
- Sent when RED wins the round.
- Sent when BLU wins the round.
- Sent when RED team player count changes, due to a player joining or leaving the team.
- Sent when BLUE team player count changes, due to a player joining or leaving the team.