(Redirected from Template:KV RopeKeyFrame)
- How much extra length the rope has (by default it has the length between its two endpoints in the editor).
- Rope type.
- 0 : Rope
- 1 : Semi-rigid
- 2 : Rigid
- Number of subdivisions between each rope segment. Maximum value is 8. Higher values make smoother ropes, but are slower to render.
- Test effect that makes the rope look sharper and more barbed.
- Width (1-64)
- Width of the rope. Decimal values lower than 1 may also be used.
- Texture Scale
- This changes the texture resolution. The default resolution is 4 pixels per inch. Larger values stretch the texture and smaller values scrunch it up.
- Collide with world
- If set, the rope collides with world. Ropes never collide with anything else.
- Start Dangling
- If set, the rope starts out detached from its target endpoint.
- If set, the rope can be detached from either endpoint when shot. Note: If collide with world is set, the rope will not appear to break if the endpoint touches world geometry. This includes touching vertices and edges of brushes as well as being placed inside them.
- Rope Material
- The material to use when rendering the rope. Note: Source will not render ropes using the cable/chain.vmt material.
- Disable Wind
- If set, the rope will no longer act as though it's being affected by wind.
- Minimum DX Level
- The entity will not exist if the engine is running outside the given range of DirectX Versions. Replaced by SystemLevelChoice from Left 4 Dead onwards.
- Warning: If these are used, the object may break when the user switches their DirectX settings.
- Maximum DX Level