Diese Seite wurde nicht komplett übersetzt.
Du kannst helfen, indem du fertig übersetzt.
Gehe außerdem sicher, dass der Artikel den Richtlinien alternativer Sprachen entspricht.
Ein Item-Spawnpunkt das weaponsets benutzt.. Möglich das eine fehlerhaft Waffe ohne Munition spawnt..
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- <choices> What item should spawn? Use Weapon Set will make use of weapon sets, the other options are hard coded spawns and will not take weapon sets into consideration.
- <integer> The weapon set's slot number to use. Only necessary if spawnitem is Use Weapon Set.
- <choices> Defining ammo as health, armor or whatever the item gives and PrimaryAmmo the first or only thing it gives.
- 0: Default
- Give the default amount of ammo for the item. If Box of Rounds always gives 10 ammo then give 10 ammo.
- 1: Absolute
- The level designer decides an absolute value of ammo. If ammovalue is 1 give 1 ammo despite the default being 10.
- 2: Relative
- The level designer decides a relative value of ammo (relative to the max for the item). If ammovalue is 0.5 (50%), a pistol that takes up to 50 rounds and 20 in the magazine will receive 50+20 = 70 * 0.5 = 35 rounds.
- 3: Custom Ammo String
- The level designer wants complete control of ammo. Uses customammostring to define how to give each type of ammo and the ammo values.
- 0: Default
- <string> Read as a single integer or float. Skipped if howtogiveammo is Default or Custom Ammo String. Read as an integer value if Absolute, read as a float value if Relative (where 0 is 0%, 1 is 100%, 1.5 is 150%, etc). It affects all ammo sources for the item. It will affect both primary and secondary ammo clips on the Superdragon.
- <string> Contains a parameter list. Used to give different values on items giving two or more types of ammo. Structure:
#<HowToGiveAmmo Index> <AmmoValue> #<HowToGiveAmmo Index> <AmmoValue> ...
- ie. Primary ammo set as Default and Secondary set as 50% Relative: #0 0 #2 0.5
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- AddOutput <string>
- Adds an entity I/O connection to this entity. Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>. Very dangerous, use with care.
- Causes this entity's OnUser1-4 outputs to be fired. See User Inputs and Outputs.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.