List of useful Portal models
This page is a candidate for speedy deletion because:
Unnecessary page; models can be searched for in the model browser, and most of the names are trivial.
If you disagree with its speedy deletion, please explain why on its talk page. If this page obviously does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from articles that you have created yourself.
This is a list of various standard models for Portal maps.
All of these are found in Models\Props\ or subdirectories thereof (subdirectories are listed with a preceding "\")
These are bits that make up the puzzles.
- Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device rotating pillar and base - pedestal_center_reference.mdl and pedestal_base_reference.mdl
- Aperture Science High Energy Pellet Launcher/Target - combine_ball_launcher.mdl and combine_ball_catcher.mdl
- Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill generator - portal_cleanser_1.mdl
- Aperture Science Vital Apparatus Vent - box_dropper.mdl, box_dropper_cover.mdl, and box_dropper_cover_broken.mdl
- Aperture Science Weighted Storage/Companion Cube (skin 0 and 1 respectively) - metal_box.mdl
- Aperture Science Weighted Sphere (skin 0 is plain, while skins 1-9 have red panels of varying brightness) - sphere.mdl
- Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator - glados_aperturedoor.mdl
- 1500-megawatt Aperture Science Heavy-Duty Supercolliding Superbutton - button_base_reference.mdl and button_top_reference.mdl
- Aperture Science Bed (in relaxation vault) - bed_body_reference.mdl and bed_cover_reference.mdl
- Complementary victory lift - lift_platform.mdl
- Light rail platforms (two styles) - light_rail_platform.mdl or light_rail_platform_02.mdl
- Light rail infrastructure - light_rail_corner.mdl, light_rail_endcap.mdl, and light_rail_wall_emitter.mdl
- Round door frames (two) - door_01_frame_reference.mdl or door_01_frame_wide_reference.mdl
- Round door pieces - door_01_lftdoor_reference.mdl and door_01_rtdoor_reference.mdl
- Round elevator (Testing Chamber Interlock) - round_elevator_body.mdl, round_elevator_doors.mdl, \elevator_caps\elevator_caps.mdl, and \elevatorshaft_wall\elevatorshaft_wall.mdl
- Sign frames (exit/direction indicators etc.) - sign_frame01.mdl (single) and sign_frame02.mdl (dual)
- Small button on pillar - switch_001.mdl
- Square door - door_02.mdl
- Portal frame - autoportal_frame.mdl
Primarily for decoration.
- Cake - \cake\cake.mdl
- Ceiling light - \glados_ceiling_light\glados_ceiling_light.mdl
- Floor turret (for props) - turret_01.mdl
- Intercom - \speaker_system01\speaker_system01.mdl or speaker_system02.mdl
- Pillars from GLaDOS room antechamber - \glados_pillar\glados_pillar.mdl
- Radio (85.2 FM) - radio_reference.mdl
- Vital testing apparatus (Cameras) - security_camera.mdl and Security_Camera_prop_reference.mdl (the former is probably for the functional NPC entity, and the latter for props lying around)
Other folders containing miscellaneous bits.
- models\props_animsigns\ - Contains the large signs for the test chambers
- models\props_bts\ - Contains pistons, cube transport tubes, rocket sentry, and other models. BTS presumably stands for 'Behind the Scenes'.