- Grenades may uphold airborne players. As seen here.
- env_fires often don't appear in-game, hindering gameplay in some areas. Example - Car on Dust II
- Crouching is tied to tickrate shown here
- The weaponmodel sometimes doesn't change with gui if the weapon is switched at start of round.
- Can't press buttons through clip brushes (Bug?)
- It's no longer possible to join nearby public lobbies with offline status.
- Spectator's view occasionally appear that the other players are crouched when they aren't.
- Jump+crouch will often result in a huge frame drop.
- Enemies are shown on radar when starting server with "-nobots" command line option.
- Demos recorded using tv_autorecord 1 command are crashing game client.
- sv_disable_motd is hidden cvar, it must be changed with sourcemod.
- Player can get stuck on <90° corners they should not by hugging the wall. I think it's caused by the game miscalculating collisions. Vivid visualization here: https://imgur.com/a/sUn9j
- When playing with a bot: You tag enemy, die and take control of the bot. The bot is awarded with an assist when the enemy is killed.
- Flashes don't flash through the vent in cs_alley
- The block bullets texture doesn't block bullets.
- sv_grenade_trajectory only works for the server host.
- Chickens can block bullets, hindering gameplay.
- trigger_bomb_reset will reset the bomb while the player is in the trigger, but stays on top of the trigger as the player moves away.
- models/props/de_train/hr_t/nuclear_engine_a/nuclear_engine_b.mdl bugs texture scales when in quickhide mode
- The workshop publisher cuts off the map description when updating
- The workshop publisher does not include /resource/overview/map name_higher_radar.dds or /resource/overview/map name_lower_radar.dds when packing the map. These files must be packed manually, using VIDE or another packing tool.
- func_precipitation doesn't work in instances
- Can't activate infodecal
- Disabling prop_dynamic doesn't disable the hitbox/collision
- de_aztec: Helicopter sound doesn't move with trajectory of the model
- de_vertigo: Player can fall in between 2 static props during typical gameplay at -2085 x, 358 y, 11840 z
- func_door and func_movelinear (probably more entities) don't do any damage to the blocking player (with enabled force block damage) if he passed through some trigger_teleport to the destination by using noclip, blocking damage works again for that player if he passes through any teleport by himself without noclip.
- Item item_assaultsuit fell out of level at *,*,* in console regardless of presence
- No way to have decals on unsolid brushes
- Brushes made (while a vertex-complex brush is selected) won't align vertexes to grid
- (Light) hard falloff and maximum distance doesn't work
- If a displacement is cut after being created it won't noise on Z
- Overview bombsite icons align to the brush center rather than the overview txt.
- Some HUD elements lose alpha between matches and may be retrieved by pressing esc or the chat button.
- Pressing G to hide players on HUD while spectating significantly lowers fps.
- Language setting via Steam doesn't affect language
- Steam username with ' is shown as "'" in ingame chat
- Votebox sometimes freezes