From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 17:21, 11 October 2007 by Baliame
This entity places a portalgun in a map that can be picked up and used as a weapon. It's used to open one or two portal in the Portal game.
- <boolean> Allow the portalgun to open the primary portal type
- <boolean> Allow the portalgun to open the secondary portal type
- 1 : Start Constrained
- Prevents the model from moving.
- Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon. (activator is the NPC)
- Fires when the player +uses this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when a player picks up this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when the player 'proves' they've found this weapon. Fires on: Player Touch, +USE pickup, Physcannon pickup, Physcannon punt.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.