<place image here>
Bugbait used to command antlions. Primary fire orders antlions to converge on a certain point, while secondary fire calls them back towards the player. Like all weapon entities, the bugbait follows all physics rules as if it were a prop_physics.
- Start Constrained
- Prevents the model from moving. Off by default.
- Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon. (activator is the NPC)
- Fires when the player +uses this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when a player picks up this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when the player 'proves' they've found this weapon. Fires on: Player Touch, +USE pickup, Physcannon pickup, Physcannon punt.
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
OnKilled(Only in the Left 4 Dead series)
- This Output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.