Revision as of 12:18, 11 July 2005 by Campaignjunkie (not much info, needs a picture (assuming the weapon even has a model))
<place image here>
Father Grigori's personal shotgun. It is not intended for player use and probably has errors. Annabelle follows all physics rules as if it were a prop_physics.
- Start Constrained
- Prevents the model from moving. Off by default.
- Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon. (activator is the NPC)
- Fires when the player +uses this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when a player picks up this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when the player 'proves' they've found this weapon. Fires on: Player Touch, +USE pickup, Physcannon pickup, Physcannon punt.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.