Water lod control
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 13:18, 11 May 2008 by Beeswax (spam revert)
This is a point entity available in all Source games.
Entity descriptionLOD behavior of any water in the map. If your map has water, this entity is required.
- The properties of this entity apply to the whole map. Multiple instances of this entity within a map may cause errors.
- See also Adding Water
- Template:Kv targetname
- <float> This is the distance (inches) from the camera that water will start transitioning to cheap water.
- <float> This is the distance (inches) from the camera that water will finish transitioning to cheap water.
- Template:I targetname
- SetCheapWaterStartDistance <float>
- Set the distance that water starts transitioning to cheap water.
- SetCheapWaterEndDistance <float>
- Set the distance that water finishes transitioning to cheap water.