|Abstract Coding series
Levels & XP | Optimization | Procedural Textures | Sights & Sniperrifles | Special effects | Vehicles | Threads | Save Game Files | Night Vision | Non-offensive Weapons | Dynamic Weapon Spawns | Dynamic Weapon Spawns (Advanced)
This article is meant to give an in-depth analysis of the programming needed to create a vehicle in Source.
- IVehicle - Vehicle Generalizations
- Jurassic Rage coding team has released multipassenger vehicle code here.
- Multipassenger Vehicle Abstract
Half-Life 2 SDK vehicles
- Some information on fixing source vehicle code for use in Multiplayer can be found here.
HL2DM Vehicle fix
- A partial fix to make vehicles predicted and work in HL2DM can be found here.