From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 21:15, 7 May 2019 by Deprecated (Document vbspinfo)
vbspinfo [parameters] <bspfile>
- Dumps BSP tree information.
- Dumps a list of textures used on brush surfaces and the number of surfaces each texture is used on.
- Dumps a list of models used in the map and the number of times each model is used.
- Dumps a map lump with the specified ID. i.e.
-X0dumps the entity lump. A list of lump IDs can be found here.
- Note:The .lmp file will be created in the same directory as the input .bsp.
- Dumps the worldmodel bounds of the BSP, with and without skybox.
- VBSP2, a similar BSP analysis tool.