VTFEdit is a GUI frontend for the functions contained within VTFLib, an LGPL open source programming library. VTFEdit is a successor to VTFTool and is written by Neil "Jed" Jedrzejewski and Ryan "Nemesis" Gregg.
VTFEdit itself was written solely by Ryan and is a .NET-based GUI tool for the creation and conversion of VTF and VMT files. It is a powerful tool allowing files of various formats to be converted to/from VTF format in all of the Source texture formats.
Other features include the ability to create normal maps from greyscale images, various sharpening filters for MIP Map generation, access to all VTF header flags, a simple tree-based VMT creation system with GCF access, a WAD conversion tool, a batch conversion tool, and a VMT creation wizard.
- Nem's Tools [VTFLib - Download - VTEEdit v1.3.3 Full][dead link] – the official website
- Nem's Tools [VTFLib - Download - VTEEdit v1.3.3 Full] – archive on Wayback Machine
- Nem's Tools [VTFLib - Download] – archive hosted on Github
- VTFLib/VTFEdit v1.3.3 – download @ Gamebanana
- Nem's Tools Archives – download @ Gamebanana
- Arch User Repository – AUR package for VTFEdit on Arch Linux
- VTFEdit | TopHATTwaffle – download @ TopHATTwaffle's website
- VTFEdit | Valve Developer Union – download @ Valve Developer Union
- Download @ TheRaZZeRApp[dead link]